Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome Baby Alyssa!

One of my co-workers, Diane, had her baby on Saturday. A beautiful baby girl named Alyssa! The best part, I got to be her labor nurse for the first 12 hours...then came home to sleep for a bit and back to the hospital for the delivery! I must say, there are definitely perks of delivering where you work! I took pictures of everything all along the way, including in the operating room. Pictures of the baby delivering via c-section and all. Way too cool! Here are a few pictures of her baby girl. I had to share being that I have been on stand by waiting for a phone call for the past month!! Congrats Diane on a beautiful baby girl!!





every baby needs bunny ears.. leave it to the nurses








A pic of mama with Liz... one of our sweetest nurses!!

No comments: