Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Williams # 2 is on it's way!!

Due to arrive ~ September 2009!!

We are all very excited. It took a little while for the announcement. I wanted to make sure things were progressing well and we got to see a picture and see the heartbeat of our little sweet pea before we spilled the beans. I feel like crap. I dont remember morning sickness being like this the first time around, but I also wasn't chasing a toddler. I am just looking forward to the next few weeks when the m/s is gone, I get a much needed boost of energy, and am past the 12 week mark!!

I started a baby site (as I did when I was pregnant with Mateo) for this little one and will post the link soon! There will be most of the updates, doctor appts, ultrasound pics etc.


Telling daddy!




The big brother!!

No comments: