Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pregnancy Woes!

So this has not been the best week. This pregnancy is so different than when I was pregnant with Mateo. With Mateo, besides some nausea and being tired.. once ~14 weeks passed, things were great and I loved being pregnant. Given at this point, I am 13 weeks today.. but this little one is kicking my butt! I have had 2-3 colds and this week has hit me with a full blown, on my back, cold. Can't stop coughing, sneezing, blowing my nose and feeling like crap. If you know me, I never call in sick to work. Well I caved in on Thursday night and called in. My mom was here with Mateo so that helped. With Jeff working and having a class on Saturday, I sent Mateo home with my mom so he could visit my dad. He was excited to go, and it gives me a few days on my own. Just to lay in bed and get some much needed rest. I saw my Dr on Friday and he gave me some antibiotics, so hopefully they will kick in soon. Hopefully once I am back to my normal self and beginning to enjoy this pregnancy, I will keep this blog updated with pics of our cute little man!! Off to rest.

No comments: