Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Go Fly a Kite!

Usually I try not to work my full shift 1 day a week. If I do that next day Mateo and I are on our own for the day. That usually means little to no sleep for me. Well today...work got busy and I didn't get home til after 7. Only to find Mateo still asleep and Jeff just laying next to him. He looked at me and said "how bout I take a work share day and you can get some sleep". Woo hoo for me. Especially since Mateo had a Dr's appt in Livermore at 2pm. So as I went to sleep Jeff and Mateo headed downstairs to have daddy's specialty breakfast - Mickey and Minnie pancakes.
I guess after breakfast they headed out to the park. It has been pretty windy so they went to fly the kite. Mateo insisted on carrying the kite on the whole way to the park. Then Jeff let Mateo fly it all by himself. I wish I would have been there.. but then oh how I do love my sleep too!! Luckily Jeff took pictures on his phone. Hope you enjoy them!!

Such a big boy!




Look mommy, I can fly a kite all by myself!

No comments: