Monday, June 15, 2009

In Double Digits~

Where has the time gone? I can't figure out if this pregnancy is going by faster or slower than the last. I think it took forever to get to 20 weeks but since then time is passing pretty fast. Especially since we really have nothing done for this baby and we are now in Double Digits.. the ticker today says 92 days to go, which in reality is even less since I am having a c/s. No date yet but hope to have one soon. The furniture for Mateo's big boy room arrives tomorrow. It will be spending some time in the garage since we aren't ready for that yet either. Hopefully if all works out we will be painting his room in a few weeks. Once his room is done, then we will move onto babies.

Update on the Big Brother. Mateo is finally going Pee in the Potty on a more regular basis. Definitlely accidents but he is getting better at telling us and using the potty. Good thing since preschool is creeping up on us very quickly. He loves to hug his baby brother. He hugs my belly all the time and tells me "mommy I love the baby". It's pretty sweet. But let's see how much he loves the baby when he comes home with us to stay!

Lots of fun stuff planned in the next few weeks, with Father's Day, My Birthday, a short family vacation and Mateo's Birthday and Party we are going to be pretty busy. Will keep you updated~!

No comments: