Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Meeska Mooska Good Time!

Mateo could not wait for his party. The Mickey theme was so much fun to do! So many fun things to make (the goodie bags, Mickey rice crispie ears and Mickey cookies, Mickey pasta salad and the cake..all so yummy!) Mateo had a blast with all his friends and cousins. He learned how to jump down his slide catching only air until the bottom...oh the joy to turn 3. He could not get through his presents fast enough.. I could barely keep up. It's funny, you take your little one to so many birthday parties during the year, they watch other kids open gifts and blow out candles and assure them their day will come, then it does, and it happens so fast it's kind of sad, at least for me. I guess my job is just to make sure Mateo enjoys himself!

But one thing I know, I love planning Birthday parties. Pretty soon there will be 2 for me. More cakes, fun ideas and planning planning, planning. I overdue it and I love it.

Getting in a good nap before the fun begins!


Some of the fun stuff I made for the party!



Yumm, all the goodies

The cake... I love how it turned out!

Mateo and Thomas, deep in conversation








Sweet hugs for cousins!


What a good looking group!

Mateo and his bud Derek!

Are you done taking pictures yet???

No comments: