Friday, August 28, 2009

Some of the cuteness I don't want to forget!

Lately Mateo has been saying the funniest, cutest things. Most things make me laugh and think what a smart little man he is! Here are some of the things I don't want to forget!

A few weeks back I was telling Mateo he had to go potty before we left the house...he had to take a second to find his words, but he looked at me and said "Mommy, you are driving me nuts!". Seriously did he just say that??

Sometimes he looks at me and just says, "mommy, you're so sweet". Awww.

Last week after he fell at school I asked him how he got a scratch on his thumb and his response, "when I fell I had to protect myself". Seriously when did he become so grown up??

And the cutest : Last night he was playing with his animals (yes a year later they are still his favorite) and he called me, held up his mommy and baby giraffe and said, "look mommy, this is you and me". The sweetest thing ever...

Love this little guy!!

No comments: