Friday, July 9, 2010

Mateo's 4th Birthday!

If you know me, you know Birthday's are a big deal in our family! I've been planning Mateo's party for awhile so every day he's been asking "is it my birthday tomorrow?". So finally, Thursday, when he asked, I got to say "Yes". So on his birthday, he woke up and the first thing out of his mouth was "It's my Birthday today!" and immediately I began singing to him. Sang to him all day long! And then he says, "yesterday I was 3 but today I'm 4". So very proud. With his birthday being on a Friday and his party on Saturday we had to do something close to home and low key to give me enough time to be home to get the last min things done, so he opted for the Mickey Grove Zoo again. Trust me, he will never get tired of going to the zoo! So we went to the zoo, then next door to the place with the rides and then onto Toys R Us to pick out a few toys! What more could a little guy ask for? And we ended the day with clown ice cream cones. He would rather eat ice-cream over a cake any day...but of course...he will still get a cake!

Happy Birthday Little Man! I love you more than you could ever know and am so proud to be your mommy!!

A pretty happy little boy!


His new animals are sharing a cheerio breakfast!




Marco's 1st train ride


No comments: