Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bucket List!


I've decided to start a "bucket list" for the year 2011! It isn't going to be JUST for me but for myself, Jeff and the kids. Thought it would be something fun and motivating to do! I will add to it as I think of more things and cross off items as they are completed!

(Plus of a reminder of things we want to do on days when we're wondering what to do!)


1. Take a trip to the snow
2. Finally take our Las Vegas vacation we bought last year
3. Get plenty of uses out of our Oakland Zoo membership
4. Go to the SF zoo and take Daddy this time
5. Go camping
6. Visit different water slide parks
7. Enroll the boys in swimming lessons
8. Read more books
9. Go to Safari West
10. Finish Marco's 1st year book (bad but had to include it)
11. Build a sand castle at the beach
12. Go to Gilroy Gardens
13. Feed the ducks
14. Teach Mateo how to ride his bike without training wheels
15. Take our long awaited Hawaii trip
16. Continue to go to story time with Marco
17. Enroll Marco in a mommy and me class
18. Sign Mateo up for a real soccer team when he turns 5
19. Start T-ball
20. Organize, Organize, Organize
21. Be more crafty (vague I know)
22. Finish the Christmas plate that should all ready be done
23. Go the aquarium in Golden Gate Park
24. Go to the Montery Aquarium
24. Go to Golden Gate park, the big cement slides, the paddle boats
24. Go fishing
25. Have an end of the summer, back to school party with friends
Completed 26. Have a super bowl party
27. Plenty of girls night outs
28. Go to Del Osso for during Christmas (havent made it there yet)
29. Sleep in a tent in the backyard
30. Go on a "date" with Mateo
31. Complete my "one frame a day/365 day" project (this should probably be #1 on my list)
32. Improve my photography skills
33. Learn to use photo shop




No comments: