Friday, February 18, 2011

Conversations with my 4 year old!

I really should be better about writing these things down. I always have good intentions that sometimes just fall short. I will say though that most of the funny stuff, milestones and things I don't want to forget are jotted down on my handy IPhone note pad, and emailed to myself periodically so I don't lose any of that precious info.
~
The other day we were driving to the mall, and literally out of nowhere
Mateo says, "mommy, what am I going to do when I'm 10?"
Me "you'll go to school and probably play sports and play with your friends"
Mateo "Will my voice be different when I'm 10?"
Me "why are you asking me that?, did someone tell you that?"
Mateo "no I was just wondering"
really, where did he get that from?

While these past few weeks have been "challenging" to say the least. I think he has pushed every button, gotten on every last nerve and pushed every limit, He has also been sweeter than I can remember, giving me kisses all the time and telling me he loves me!! Honestly, he probably is just smarter than me and really knows how to work me. I don't think I was that smart at 4!

And definitely one to remember ~ last week the boys were playing and Marco came downstairs by himself. Mateo went to find him and when he did, this is what he told Marco

"Dude, you can never do that without an owner". Made me giggle it was so cute!

1 comment:

Anne Eurose said...

As you can tell, I'm catching up with your posts! I just recently started putting stuff in the memo section on my phone, too (it's the only way I remember anything!). I love how he said, "Dude!" :)