Sunday, July 31, 2011

A date with my little man

Today Mateo and I had a "Teo and Mommy day". Something he loves. Me and all my attention all focused on just him.

We started it with haircuts for both of us. Mine cause I needed it and him,

a fresh do for school.

Then we went to Black Bear Diner for pancakes. A new favorite for him (yes, you will see this again in tomorrows post as it's where he picked to go for his 1st day of school dinner too). He had yummy chocolate chip pancakes, and I had a cubs meal, yummy.

Followed by yummy dessert.

Then to the grocery store to buy stuff for lunch.

A whole new concept, eating lunch at school every day.

Super fun time spent together and may need to incorporate this into a monthly routine.

(Don't worry, Marco and I will have our Marco and Mommy time on a daily basis

while Teo is in school).

No comments: