Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend full of crafting

I always have big ideas and big plans...they sit somewhere in the back of my head or on a note on my iphone somewhere. Always wishing I had the time to do them, or just making the time. Well, one of my new loves and addictions ~ pinterest. Have you been there? If not, it's a must. Love hooking new people on to it!! Well it has simplified yet complicated my life. Needless to say, it does give me some motivation to get some cool stuff done. This is only the beginning, got lots of fun stuff to add. The kids are loving it too!
Teo did dat! (Marco's newest famous words)



Sorting pasta to color

Our halloween countdown calendar
This is the back with all the magnets to choose from
The front, all magnetic and removable on a cookie sheet (yes, I can't wait to make one for Thanksgiving and Christmas)
Lots of fun projects

No comments: