Monday, November 17, 2008

Mateo's 1st Movie at the Theater - Madagascar 2

Yes - I have to capture pictures of everything...so I made sure to take my camera along to the movies too! Mateo loves movies...so I thought this would be easy. Who was I kidding, he's 2 and a boy. Of course he didn't sit still or stay quiet. He had too much fun rocking the chairs in front of him, was in amazement watching the movie project from the back of the theater and kept yelling out looking for his favorite characters. We almost didnt make it through the whole movie...but we wanted to at least try. He loved the popcorn and the big screen but mainly, the rocking chairs. I know we won't be making an adventure back to the movies for a while. Maybe next July when the next Ice Age comes out. Then he will be 3, will it be any better?






Paying for tickets with Daddy



Yummy popcorn






Maybe our next movie...Good thing it doesn't come out til next July!


No comments: