Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lots to do!

The weeks are getting closer! I am all ready 34 weeks pregnant. How did that happen? One more week left to work. Work is actually ok, but two nights in a row is getting hard. And my poor ankles are not liking it one bit! Not to mention my belly, unfortunately my old c/s scar causes the most discomfort. Tried the maternity belt and it only rubs along the scar... so no real solution. Luckily it's not too bad! These next few weeks are going to go by fast. Lots to prepare, a nursery to finish, find time to rest, and get Mateo ready for preschool. We will keep you updated on the progress. Mateo is loving going to my Dr's visits with me. He always asks if the baby is coming out today. He is going to be such a good big brother, I can't wait to watch the two of them together! Right now I am just hoping this little one doesn't decide to come earlier than expected. Mama needs the time to prepare :-).

No comments: