Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011 ~

Happy 2011!!
Happy New Year to all our family and friends! It's hard to believe how fast 2010 came and went. So many 1sts, milestones and happy memories to treasure!! Looking forward to another year full of fun, laughter, and enjoying watching our little guys grow!! Can't wait for the adventures to come~
So with that said, of course I have to make some resolutions. There are some that go without mentioning...blah, blah, blah (including filling in all the blanks in my blog....hahahahha still laughing as that seems to drag on and on and on) but I have some new ones that I am excited about!


The 1st is my biggest challenge ~ to complete a "one frame a day" also known as "365 project".

(I know there are a lot of these "ideas" out there, like 'embrace the camera' and '52 week photo challenge' (which I tried and only made it thru 8 months and failed (52 week photo challenge)
but still LOVE going back to look at it!

I love taking pictures, always have my camera with me and want to capture everything. I want my boys to be able to truly see themselves as babies, little boys, and growing into young men thru these pictures one day!

I can't wait to have my own set of coffee table books filled with all our adventures. My biggest challenge ~ uploading the pictures timely. But here goes. My plan again is to create a site just for this to make it easier and more "organized" when I make my book.
Another challenge ~ getting organized.
IN GENERAL. In all aspects of my life. The house, our schedules, blogging..lol.
And, of course - to get us all healthier!




No comments: